Thursday, April 7, 2011

MULTI-PLAYER SERVER!!!

So this week my friend found a cool multiplayer server with tons of people on it so i decided to check it out. There are tons of huge buildings in this server so its pretty well developed but i found a spot to build just outside the city limits of "south point" which is the southern city. This sever has a whole network of rails and stations set up so you can get to places quickly. If any of you want to check this server out feel free to come and visit my new home, jjust please don't burn it down or steal all of my stuff, that would suck for me.
So above is a picture of my new place so far. Its on top of a pyramid of sand and made out of wood and glass so it looks classy. I also have a mine going straight down to a dungeon that a conquered with much grief cause this server often glitches so that the spiders, zombies, and skeletons become invisible. Its quite impossible to kill them if you can see them and you don't know if its a spider crawling after you that you cant outrun, or if its a skeleton that's shooting you with arrows. But enough about that, now for some humor:

 As you can see someone made a guy out of colored wool. And if you look really hard you can see that someone thought that this guy wasn't man enough without a big old boner... so they were nice enough to add one. They are so thoughtful in this server. If any of you want to check it out just copy and paste the server number into your multiplayer bar: 64.34.176.217:26965

1 comment:

  1. I like your new place... reminds of the sims kinda. I dont know how similar they are but I think playing with other users sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete