Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update 1.5

So update came out around Monday of this week and he added quit a bit this time. Usually Notch only ads a couple crafting recipes and works out some bugs or server issues in his updates but this time around he took a big step in improving the game. The first thing he did was to add a boosting rail to the crafting recipes. It puts to use all the gold I just had sitting around but they aren't as affective as the boosting glitch that I have been using for my mine carts which is to have a cart constantly going in a circle in my castle be cause carts on parallel tracks will boost each other. Well here is the new system I have built in my castle:
The next big things that he added was both an achievements menu and an statistics menu. Now there is finally a point to the game! There are very few achievements right now but I see potential with this idea. The achievements include crafting various things of catching fish and killing mobs. Pretty easy for the most part. The stats menu tells you things like hours played, distance walked, distance fallen, servers joined, games played, distance in mine cart and so on.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how these games become addicting because they are always changing and always adding new, more complex aspects. Good luck accomplishing your tasks!

    ReplyDelete