Monday, April 18, 2011

Sad day

So I completed my glass pyramid house in the multi-player server. I decided to stop at the floors because there wasn't much need for more than that and while it was under construction invisible spiders kept sneaking in and killing me.

But anyway as I said I finished my house and logged of and when I came back my main chest of valuables such as iron and gold had been completely stolen, another of my chest now had a spell put on it by someone to lock it so i can't even get in it... and there was random destruction of the second floor and the wall of the first floor.

I don't know why they didn't just torch the place if they felt like being a dick which they obviously did. But no matter, they did what they did. They also destroyed my bed so now when I die I respawn all the way back at the main spawn point which was really quite annoying. All I really want to do now is fist there spawn point and put a big pit bellow it deep enough down so that they don't die so the only way out it to dig through tons of stone with there hands... see how they like being messed with. That's all I have for this week. Better luck with your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment