Monday, March 21, 2011

Castle in the sky

So this week was a whole lot of busy work. I spent some time digging out my mine a little more, but that got really tedious. So I decided to put all of the stone that i have collected to use and i started construction of a castle. It goes all the way up to the top of the map and in the center sit my gateway to the nether. Pretty nerdy sounding stuff right? I'm not to sure why this game is so fun sometimes... especially this week. You get hooked on a project and then halfway through you wonder if its really worth it. So right now my castle's exterior wall is about half complete but i can always just finish it up next week. I was thinking about making it look like Hogwarts but to go through with that would involve a TON of work; possibly including but not limited to making the lake which would be an enormous task. My friend posted a video on my facebook wall and somehow the minecraft community never fails to impress me with how much time they have on their hands. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c83y8ubU0M that's the link to the video. Check it out... its absolutely insane. This guy is playing on a different mode with infinite building materials so its a little more understandable. I may switch over to that mode to construct Hogwarts cause I think that would be fun. Who knows? Catch ya next week.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do the Hogwarts idea, sounds pretty neat. I don't play video games but I get what you mean about silly stuff being addicting (facebook).

    ReplyDelete